There are so many things to do, see, and places to visit in LA. Besides famous places and beaches, there are many family-friendly activities to make the whole family enjoy August in LA. Such include festivals and indoor skydiving. And, as you are in few months moving to LA, this is a perfect way to get to know the town. Also, since you are already there, you can take some time and talk to long-distance movers Los Angeles. Booking their services a few months in advance is an excellent idea.
August activities in LA that are fun for people, young and old
With so many attractions in this mesmerizing town, it is difficult to decide from which one to start. But there is no need to rush. You and your family are moving to LA soon after your August vacation. You already spoke to moving and storage Los Angeles and agreed about the details. So, now you can relax and start to explore. What you miss seeing and enjoying in LA in August, you will have enough time for it later on.
Your reconnaissance August tour in LA
With moving quotes Los Angeles in your pocket, and satisfied with the agreement, you can start the reconnaissance August tour in LA. Get your family together and start your fun August adventure in LA. Enjoy as the real tourists would, and go to visit some famous places like:
- Disneyland Park (and Disney California Adventure)
- World of Harry Potter (located in Universal Studios Hollywood)
- Crazy Roller Coasters (situated at Six Flags Magic Mountain)
- Join the Celebrity Homes Tour in Hollywood
- Celebrity Wax Figures (at Madame Tussauds Museum)
- Get aboard on the Battleship USS IOWA
- Enjoy the floor-to-ceiling displays at the Aquarium of the Pacific
- Get a chance to go behind the scenes in the Warner Bros. Studios
- Griffith Observatory (and the Griffith Park overlooking the LA)
There are so many things to see and places to visit, that the whole of August in LA would not be enough.
Take part in the August summer festivals in LA
So, after you move to LA with help of residential moving companies Los Angeles CA, you and your family will have much more time to explore your new place. And, for the time being, enjoy August festivities in LA. And take part in them.
- Traditional chariot parade (enjoy the ancient chariots parade traveling from Santa Monica to Venice Beach on August 7th, 2021, from 10:00 am – 11:30 am)
- Orange County Fair (it takes place from July 16th – August 15th, 2021)
- Visit the Los Angeles Rams Training Camp (tickets are free)
- Nisei Week, the Japanese cultural festival (August 14th – 22nd, 2021)
- Visit Malibu just off Pacific Coast Highway, Zuma Beach (it has breathtaking views of the ocean, and the parking is free)
- In Santa Monica Pier you can visit the Pacific Park
- Indoor Skydiving (which your children will enjoy the most)
You will not be sad leaving the LA, as you will come back soon
You have found many ways to enjoy August in LA with your family. However, it is finishing soon. But you are not leaving this beautiful town said. You all had so great August time in LA, and knowing you are moving in soon is making all of you joyful. And you found a good site to follow the LA daily news, as it is always good to be informed. So, all that remains now is to pack and come back to LA.