With its snowy white backdrop and panoramic mountain vistas, Denver could quite easily be one of the most beautiful parts of the US. Maybe it is the serenity of nature that is attracting you here. Or, maybe it is the abundance of sunshine it offers despite all the skiing that is happening nearby. Just as well, if you are moving due to your ever-growing ambitions, Metro Denver is a great location for you, as it is one of the fastest-growing cities in the States right now. Would you like to experience an easy move to Denver? Then you should hire Los Angeles Transfer and Storage. Our experts have also explored various pros and cons of the Mile High City lifestyle. This article should help you plan an easy relocation to this part of our nation.
Let’s see why Denver is in such high demand
Denver is up there with our leading tech hubs when it comes to home prices surpassing income growth and affordability. Apartment movers Denver can report that the rent for the median cost of $1,500/month. The average yearly income in Denver is just over $57,000.
If you can splurge on these figures, one important advantage of the Mile High City lifestyle is the epic scenery. No matter which area of Denver you end up booking our furniture movers Denver for, you will be encompassed with some of the most gorgeous vistas in the country. And that includes 200 visible peaks in whats more than 140 miles of beautiful white mountains.
Your easy move to Denver won’t break the bank, yet.
The biggest obstacle new residents face when moving to Denver is housing expenses. Other than that, the lifestyle here is more or less comparable to other cities.
- Taxes — Property taxes are comparatively low, sales tax is noticeably bloated, but income tax falls right in the middle at 4.63%.
- Health Care — comes at about 17% more than the national average.
- Groceries — This may be a pro for you since you’ll pay approximately 4% less than in the other parts of the nation.
- Higher paying jobs are acquirable in Denver, however, wages in Denver are usually not as high as they need to be to make you comfortable enough to splurge on the cost of living.
Make relocating to Denver smooth transition with our help
If you’re planning an easy move to Denver, creating a checklist is the first thing you should do. First of all, to become a resident of Denver, you must be employed, own a business, or reside in Denver for at least 90 days.
Becoming a Denverite Checklist:
- Sometimes summertime relocation dates don’t match up precisely. If your belongings get there before you can move into your home, consider booking a storage unit.
- Register your car within 90 days at the DMV, making sure it will pass the required emissions tests. Note that you need to transfer your license within 30 days.
- Transfer utilities, and change your address.
Practical tips for your easy move to Denver:
Denver suffers rush hour twice a day usually from 7:00 to 10:00 AM and 4:00 to 7:00 PM. Aim to relocate sometime before, after, or in between these time frames. Note that traffic in this developing city can be heavy or even frozen in gridlock. Would you ever move here? Contact us and you’ll be putting your property in safe hands. And don’t forget to register to vote in Colorado online!